Become a Marshy Point Member
The Marshy Point Nature Center Council is a non-profit, volunteer organization dedicated to the enjoyment and stewardship of our natural environment. Council members work in partnership with the staff of Baltimore County’s Department of Recreation and Parks to advise, recommend, promote, conduct, and provide support for a variety of educational programs and field experiences which focus on preserving our nearly 500 acres of protected wetland and watershed habitat.
Membership in the Council is open to any person, family, or group interested in nature activities and facilities in the County. Your modest membership fee is used to support year-round educational programs and to fund the ongoing development of Marshy Point. Please note that all MPNCC memberships run September 1st thru August 31st. Fees are not pro-rated if you become a member in-between those dates.
Council Members enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- A subscription to our quarterly newsletter, Cattails
- Members-only programs and events
- Discounts on special programs like Marshy Point Summer Camp
It’s easy to become a member:
- BY MAIL. Print and fill out the membership form. Then mail the form in with payment by check; do not pay online. You will receive your membership card by mail. Your Cattails newsletter and other MPNCC communications will be delivered by the method you selected on the membership form.
- ONLINE. Select the membership level you want below. You will be connected to a separate page to pay the membership fee by credit card. Please provide both your mailing address and e-mail address on that page. You will receive your membership card by mail. Your Cattails newsletter and other MPNCC communications will be delivered by e-mail (not on paper by U.S. Mail).