Host your child’s (or your) next birthday party at Marshy Point!
About Our Parties
- Maximum 30 people, including the birthday boy/girl and all guests (kids and adults).
- Saturdays and Sundays only. Dates are limited (usually one party per day).
- Time slots are 10 am to 12 noon, 12 noon to 2 pm, and 2 pm to 4 pm.
- Rental includes: 1 hour hands-on animal talk with optional hike, followed by use of classroom #2 for 1 hour party.
- Cost: $250 (payable by check, credit card, or PayPal). Payment is due in full at the time of reservation confirmation.
- Rain or shine. No refunds.
Other details to keep in mind:
- You can arrive up to 1/2 hour early for set-up.
- Groups are responsible for clean-up. A 1/2 hour is allowed for clean-up after the end of the party.
- Table decorations are allowed, but do not nail or tape decorations on walls or areas that might become damaged.
- Food and drinks are permitted, but no ice or refrigeration is available.
- No glitter.
- No alcohol.
How to Sign Up
To request a nature birthday party, please submit a written request using our Program Request Form. Use the ‘Custom Programs’ column at the far right of the page. The form can be mailed or dropped off at the Center.
A representative from Marshy Point will contact you to tell you if your date(s) are available, and if so, what the next steps are.