Introduce your little ones to nature’s wonders while enjoying stories, crafts, games, songs, and outdoor activities together.
Pre-K Nature meets once a month in the Summer, on Mondays from 11 am to 12 noon. $5 per child.
This is NOT a drop-in program at this time. Advanced registration is required, with a maximum of 25 attendees per program (including adults). This program is designed for families; no groups are permitted.
Upcoming themes are:
- Apples (September 27)
- Pumpkins (October 4)
- Nocturnal Animals (October 18)
- Halloween (October 25) (costumes encouraged)
- Falling Leaves (November 1)
- Migration (November 8)
- Hibernation (November 15)
- Talking Turkeys (November 22)
There are no Pre-K Nature programs on October 11th and November 29th.