Host your child’s (or your) next birthday party at Marshy Point!
About Our Parties
- Maximum 30 people, including the birthday child and all guests (kids and adults).
- Saturday and Sunday dates only; dates are limited (usually one party per day).
- Time slots are 10 am – 12 noon, 12 noon – 2 pm, and 2 pm – 4 pm.
- Party includes: one hour, hands-on animal talk with optional hike, followed by one hour party either indoors or outdoors.
- Cost: $250 (payable by cash, check, or online under our “Get Involved” section). Payment is due in full at the time of reservation confirmation.
- Rain or shine. No refunds.
Other details to keep in mind:
- You can arrive up to 1/2 hour early for set-up.
- Groups are responsible for clean-up. A 1/2 hour is allowed for clean-up after the end of the party.
- Table decorations are allowed, but do not nail or tape decorations on walls or areas that might become damaged.
- Food and drinks are permitted, but no ice or refrigeration is available.
- No glitter, confetti, or balloons allowed.
- No alcohol allowed.
How to Sign Up
To request a nature birthday party, please fill out and submit our Program Request Form. Use the ‘Custom Programs’ column at the far right of the page. The form can be mailed, dropped off at the Nature Center, or scanned/photographed and emailed to contact [at] marshypoint.org (replace [at] with @).
You may call ahead of time to see if your intended date is available, but staff cannot schedule parties until the program request form is received. Dates fill up quickly, and programs are booked according to the time forms are received; please turn your form in as soon as possible. Again, we cannot take reservations without the form being submitted. Weekend staff cannot take/make reservations; please submit your form Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm.
A representative from Marshy Point will contact you to tell you if your date(s) are available, and if so, what the next steps are.