Host your child’s (or your) next birthday party at Marshy Point!
About Our Parties
- Maximum 45 people, including the birthday child and all guests (children and adults).
- Saturday and Sunday dates only; dates are limited (usually one party per day).
- Time slots are 10 am – 12 noon and 12 noon – 2 pm.
- Party includes: one hour, hands-on animal talk with optional hike, followed by one hour party either indoors or outdoors.
- Cost: $250 (payable by cash, check, or online under our “Get Involved” section). Payment is due in full at the time of reservation confirmation.
- Rain or shine. No refunds.
Other details to keep in mind:
- You can arrive up to 1/2 hour early for set-up.
- Groups are responsible for clean-up. A 1/2 hour is allowed for clean-up after the end of the party.
- Table decorations are allowed, but do not nail or tape decorations on walls or areas that might become damaged.
- Food and drinks are permitted, but no ice or refrigeration is available.
- No glitter, confetti, piñatas, or balloons allowed.
- No alcohol allowed.
Birthday Party Request Form
To request a nature birthday party, please fill out and submit our Birthday Party Request Form.
Mail completed forms to 7130 Marshy Point Road, Middle River, MD 21220, drop them off at the nature center, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may call ahead to see if your preferred date is available; however, staff cannot schedule parties until you submit the completed party request form. Dates fill up quickly, and programs are booked according to the time forms are received; please turn your form in as soon as possible. Weekend staff cannot take/make reservations; please submit your form Monday-Friday, 9am – 5pm. Forms received at 4pm or later on Fridays are reviewed the next business day (taking into account County-observed holidays).
Your party is not considered fully scheduled until a staff member sends you a scheduling confirmation email and you submit the full payment.
If you require assistance filling out the form or have questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 410-887-2817.
Payments may be made with cash, by check made out to MPNCC, or online (see below).