Marshy Point’s Fall event calendar (covering Sept. to Nov.) is now online.
– Trail Guide Training (Sept. 13-15)
– Marshy Point’s 10th Annual Fall Festival (Sept. 23rd)
– Pre-K Nature Drop-Ins (Mondays mornings, except Sept. 4th and Oct. 9th)
– Multiple canoe trips and campfires
– Sunday birdwalks (Sept. 10th, Oct. 8th, and Nov. 12th)
– Family Camp Out in the Park (Oct. 7-8)
– Trick or Treating at Marshy Point (Oct. 28th)
– Fall Colors Painting Class (Nov. 4th)
– Native Americans of the Chesapeake (Nov. 12th)
– Holiday Candy Making (Nov. 25th)
– Frontier Fire (Nov. 26th)
Pokemon Late Night Madness returns on three Friday nights (Sept. 8th, Oct. 13th, and Nov. 3rd)!
Our Speaker Series, held on the third Tuesday of the month, also resumes this month. Upcoming topics are:
– ‘Monarchs and Milkweed’ (Sept. 19th)
– ‘Maryland Biodiversity Project’ (Oct. 17th)
– ‘Alaska’s Inside Passage’ (Nov. 21st)
Check out the event calendar for more details!